ALMOST 1½ ACRES OF LAND
Situated at the end of a No Through Road in the beautiful Glass House Mountains, this property offers peaceful privacy with easy access to the Bruce Highway.
Whether you need heaps of space for the kids and pets to run around or wanting to downsize due to retirement or empty nesting but still have plenty of space to develop an already established garden, this property is just a short drive to the local shops, schools and public transport, and could very well be your next address.
On offer –
* Very private 3 bedroom brick and tile home
* 2 separate living areas
* Solid timber kitchen with granite bench tops
* Air-conditioning plus wood heater to keep you comfortable all year round
* Full front verandah plus paved rear entertaining area
* Circular driveway
* 1yo solar hot water system (German technology)
* 6m x 3.5m large tool or garden shed
* 6m x 6m brick car garage with remote door
* Gazebo at the rear of the property overlooking the dam
* 6029m2 private block
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions.
If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 1 2