If you’re looking for that perfect acreage property that offers relaxed rural living and wide open spaces that’s only a stone’s throw from the town centre, then this could be your next address.
This large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home on 17 acres of fertile farmland is situated just a one minute drive from all of the conveniences that the Glass House Shopping Village has to offer including doctors, pharmacy, cafés, plus the local tavern and Bowls club.
The home, which is perfect for entertaining has a long list of features which includes -
* 4 large Queen size bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes
* Master with generous size ensuite & walk-in robe
* Combined dining & family room
* Open plan kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and loads of storage
* Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuum system
* Separate formal lounge, separate media room and separate office/study
* Activity room/kids retreat off bedroom 2 with built-in robes for storage
* Ceiling fans & tinted windows throughout
* Large fully enclosed games room with an even larger separate covered and enclosed outdoor entertaining area equipped with a wood fire pizza oven and surrounded by glass stacker windows to take advantage of the mountain views
* Sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool with rock waterfall feature and timber decking leading to a poolside cabana
* 15KW solar system (40 solar panels) plus solar hot water
* 12m x 9m Colorbond shed with 3m high openings
* Mini orchard with mature citrus and banana trees
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and rock paths/steps with an automatic watering system
This idyllic property with an expansive rural/farming outlook and breathtaking views of the Glass House Mountains needs to be inspected to fully embrace and appreciate all the charm and appeal it has to offer.
Properties like this don’t come up very often so don’t miss what could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
Click on our company logo to see more of our listings.
4 2 5