With two residences joined by a roofed deck, this property represents great value with a dual living opportunity for those with older children (or parents) who are wanting their own space but still be close.
Situated at the end of a tree lined battle-axe driveway, the property has a rural outlook offering peace and tranquillity while only a short drive to local shops, school and public transport.
Residence 1 offers –
* 3 bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes
* 1 bathroom
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
* Large sunroom or office
* Full length front deck
* Rear enclosed verandah
* Covered decking leading to residence 2
Residence 2 offers –
* 1 extra large bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
* Separate laundry with extra toilet
* Polished timber floors
* High raked ceilings
* Covered rear deck for entertaining
For the vehicles (and toys) there is a 6m x 6m Colorbond shed with door roller doors plus a double carport. There are 39 solar panels to help with the energy costs plus tank and well water to the property.
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
4 2 4