Situated in a “Local Centre” zoning area in the heart of the Glass House Mountains shopping & business precinct sits this older style split level brick home on a 1349m2 block of land.
The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located across the road from shops, doctors & the chemist and is also adjacent to the local tavern.
The property offers –
* 4 good size bedrooms and recently fully renovated bathroom with separate toilet on upper level
* Light & airy lounge room with combined kitchen & dining area on middle level
* Huge rumpus room with another toilet & shower plus built-in storage & laundry on the lower level
* Great size kitchen with ceramic cooktop & rangehood
* Ducted air-conditioning plus split system air-con located in the main bedroom
* Vinyl flooring which is covering hardwood timber floors
* Front & rear patio’s with extended paved entertaining area off the rear patio
* Separate 6m x 6m shed for vehicle parking
* Neatly pruned and landscaped gardens
This property would be a fantastic investment opportunity given the various options available under the Local Centre zoning.
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
Click on our company logo to see more of our listings.
4 2 2