This 3 bedroom + study/4th bedroom property situated on 3108m2 (3/4 acre) has heaps of room for the kids run around and is just a stone’s throw from the majestic Mt Tibrogargan and its National Park walking trails.
The property features –
* 3 bedrooms – main with walk-in robe
* Study or 4th bedroom
* Open plan lounge & dining area
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
* Polished hardwood floors throughout the home
* Timber panelling wall features in kitchen, dining & bathroom
* Air-conditioning + wood heater for year round comfort
* Large 11m x 4.5m covered rear patio for entertaining
* 10m x 5m concrete in-ground pool (70,000ltr) with ionisation filtration
* 6m x 9m shed with power & water with an attached open front 7.3m x 6.5m carport
* Single carport attached to the front of the home
* 16 solar panels on house feeding to grid + 15 solar panels on shed feeding into battery storage
* Dam at rear of property + numerous fruit trees
* Dual driveway access
The Puma Service Station is just a few minutes away, with larger shops, school & public transport located in the Glass House Mountains township just a short drive away.
This property is priced to sell so call today to arrange an inspection.
Click on our company logo to see more of our listings.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions.
If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 1 5