Every now and again a property comes along that is just special. This immaculately kept home is one of those properties.
Presented in near brand new condition, this meticulously maintained home is just over 31 squares and has an abundance of features that include -
* 4 large size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and separate office
* Master bedroom with his & hers walk-in wardrobes and spacious ensuite
* Open plan family/meals & kitchen area
* Well appointed kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and stainless steel gas cooktop & appliances
* 9ft ceilings and ducted vacuum system throughout the home
* Separate child’s retreat and lounge/media room
* Tiled entry, passage and living areas with carpeted bedrooms, child’s retreat & media room
* Fully screened alfresco area with built-in bar (with solid timber top) & ceiling fan accessible through stacker doors from kitchen & family rooms
* Large laundry with walk-in linen cupboard
* Oversize double lock-up remote garage with 2pac flooring and separate mud room
* 12m x 8m barn type shed with high doors in the centre (front & rear) to enable boat or caravan drive through
* 18 solar panels + a 30,000 litre rainwater storage tank plumbed back to the home
* Concrete paths surrounding the home
All this and more situated on a fully fenced 2000m2 block with established gardens, great side access and mountain views and just a short drive to the local primary school, shops & public transport.
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
4 2 5