Situated towards the end of a No Through Road is this garden & nature lovers hideaway complete with stunning mature tropical gardens mixed with a large array of fruit trees, native & exotic ornamentals and pebbled pathways to explore and enjoy.
The family home is warm and welcoming and constructed of split face solid concrete filled block with hardwood framing and designed to easily accommodate the larger family.
Features of this superb home include:
* 4 bedrooms + ensuite. A/C. Fans
* 9ft ceilings. Separate large media room
* Large open plan family/dining. 600mm porcelain tiles
* Modern kitchen – granite tops. 2pak cabinetry. Soft close drawers
* Walk-in pantry. European appliances plus induction cooktop
* Security screens. Huge laundry - fit extra fridge/freezers etc
* Screened rear patio with feature pond. 3rd toilet nearby for outdoor use
* Full front verandah. Approx 2kw Solar. Bore, tank + town supply
* Approx 10m x 8m shed (2.7m clear) with side awning/carport
All this and more to enjoy spread out over a 4495m2 (over 1 acre) block fenced on 3 sides. The gardens will be an absolute delight to the keen gardener.
Some of the fruit trees include: Custard apple, Jaboticaba, Sapote, Mulberry, Carambola, Blood orange, Thai guava, Davidson plum, Mango & Lychee. There are also Pecan, Camelia, Magnolia, Palms, Gingers, Bromeliads, Orchids and so much more to enjoy you have to see to believe…
If this feels like you please call me for a guided tour of your little patch of paradise right here in the stunning Glass House Mountains!
For more info or to book an inspection call Kleena today!!
4 2 5