Situated to take in the majestic views of Mt Ngungun, this spacious double storey family home on 3002m2 will please any discerning buyer who is looking for that bit extra.
With a full concrete circular driveway and a covered drive through portico at the main entrance, this quality built and meticulously maintained and presented home is beautifully landscaped with manicured lawns and gardens and has a commanding but welcoming street presence.
The lower level of this stately home caters for the largest of family’s with 3 bedrooms (one with an ensuite), the main bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, large study or office plus a separate media room.
The upper level is dedicated to the master suite (or parent’s retreat) boasting a large ensuite with double vanity, walk-in robe, a small kitchenette and a private balcony.
Features include –
* 4 bedrooms (3 bedrooms on lower level with master bedroom on upper level)
* 3 bathrooms (one ensuite on upper level plus another ensuite & main bathroom on lower level)
* Large dedicated office + separate media room
* Spacious open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, great storage plus stainless steel appliances
* Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 9ft ceilings and piped music throughout the home
* Laundry with great storage plus extra storage under the polished timber staircase
* Undercover tiled 9m x 5m rear patio with ceiling fans and direct views to Mt Ngungun
* 2 car garage on home with 10ft ceilings and storage cupboards along the back wall
* 12 solar panels, town water + 25,000ltr rainwater tank used to irrigate gardens
* 9m x 7m shed with 3.4m door opening to fit a boat or caravan
* Assortment of fruit trees + raised vegie gardens
* Colorbond roofing on both house & shed has recently been fully replaced
This beautiful property is situated on a fully fenced 3002m2 block (3/4 acre) just a short 2 minute drive to the local shops, primary school and public transport with the beach & major shopping precincts only a short 30min drive.
For more info or to book a viewing call Kelvin today
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
4 3 5