Situated just 5 minutes to the town centre in a tightly held area overlooking open farmland at rear and beyond to a full view of Mt Tibrogargan from your back verandah.
The 6414m2 parcel of land is fully fenced and falls gently front to rear whereby a small seasonal creek lies with footbridge across to the smaller remaining portion of backyard. A great spot for the kids to have camp outs or picnics in their own backyard.
Property features include:
* 3 bedrooms + study character home. 1 bath
* Full front & rear verandahs – magic view to Mt Tibrogargan
* Open plan living/dining. Pot belly stove to lounge.
* Ceiling fans throughout. Split system air-conditioning
* Large storage/gym/games area downstairs + laundry (plumbing is in place for 2nd laundry upstairs)
* 4 bay shed with full front awning – plus 1 carpark under the home
* Perfect for those seeking a more serene laid back lifestyle without losing the town convenience
* Set on over 1.5 acres in one of Glass House Mountains most tightly held streets
* Please note this property is currently tenanted and a minimum of 24 hrs notice is required for all viewings.
For more info or to book a viewing call Kleena today!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 1 8