Situated in the heart of one of the many sought after residential areas of the Glass House Mountains, this well presented and well landscaped property has lots to offer –
* 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes (main bedroom has a mirrored sliding robe door)
* Great size 2 way bathroom
* Open plan kitchen/dining area with gas cooktop, breakfast bar & air-conditioning
* Separate lounge room
* 11.5m x 3m covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the landscaped backyard
* Remote single lock-up garage attached to home
* Concrete driveway leading to 6m x 7m Colorbond shed with 2 roller doors & greenhouse at rear
* 1354m2 block which backs onto natural bushland
* Short distance to local shops, primary school, bowls club and public transport
Whether you are starting out or downsizing, this property could be your next address and at this price, in this market, it won’t last long.
For more info or to book a viewing call Kelvin today
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 1 3