Beautifully set on a fully fenced & gated 3622m2 block enjoying an elevated private position this 4 bedroom home presents to the market in great condition. Suitable for families looking to be more self-sufficient with ample tank & bore water, fruit trees & room for a large vege patch & chicken coup also great for tradies offering 7 car accommodation including 2 double bay powered sheds (one with higher clearance) also carport/ workshop bay with water & remote double garage on the home.
More features of this superb property include:
* 4 bedrooms. Ensuite. A/C to bed 1 & living areas
* Modern kitchen – dishwasher & loads of bench space
* Tiled living & dining areas. Separate lounge room
* Ceiling fans & security screens throughout the home
* Front verandah. Private rear patio with a great mountain view!
* Remote garage to home. 2 double bay powered sheds
* 3x3m garden shed + carport/workshop - sink for outdoor clean-ups
* Bore to irrigate. 3 rainwater tanks (all interconnected)
* Fruit trees – mulberry, Bowen mango, lime, navel orange, mandarin & banana
All this and lots more to enjoy living in this serene setting siding farmland to one side giving privacy and that secluded rural feeling yet only a few minutes drive to the Glass House Mountains village, electric rail, schools & shopping and a further 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches & larger shopping/dining precincts.
Call Kleena for more info or to pre-register for the upcoming open home.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
4 2 7