This well maintained 2 storey family home is situated in one of Sandstone Point’s most sought after streets and sits across the road from the ocean, natural parkland and walkways.
Relax on the front deck and take in the breezes and sea views across to the Redcliffe Peninsular or sit on your back deck and take in the spectacular Glass House Mountain views – the best of both worlds!!
Sitting on a fully fenced 735m2 block with established gardens and side access on both sides, this property is surrounded by quality upmarket homes.
Other features of this modern two storey home include –
LOWER LEVEL –
* Tiled entry – staircase to upper level
* 1 bedroom
* Large living area
* Storage area
* Laundry plus separate toilet
* Double lock-up garage with workshop space
* Rear covered tiled patio
* Great area for older children who want their own space
UPPER LEVEL – (Main living area)
* 3 bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Modern kitchen with heaps of storage, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Open plan lounge/dining area
* Large main bathroom with separate toilet
* Full length covered front deck with ocean views to the Redcliffe Peninsular
* Covered rear deck with views to the majestic Glass House Mountains
A short drive from the property is the new Sandstone Point Hotel which is the entertainment hot spot in the area, or if you just want to relax and do a bit of fishing, you have the pristine waters of the Pumicestone Passage & Moreton Bay. The local shopping precinct is also only a short drive away, along with the local primary & high school.
For more info or to book a viewing call Kelvin today.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
4 2 2