Situated in the rural community of the beautiful Glass House Mountains, this piece of paradise will be a dream to come home to every evening.
The immaculately presented modern home has been strategically placed at the rear of the block to take in the views of the undulating grass and tree pockets and the spring fed dam towards the front of the block with glimpses of Mt Beerwah & Mt Coonowrin above the tree line.
Currently offering 1 bedroom, the meticulously cared for home has a versatile floorplan which can easily be extended out to create more living & bedroom areas with the option of also building upwards to create a second storey.
The many features of this property include –
* One bedroom, 1 bathroom modern home
* Open plan living with bright and airy spaces in a natural décor – tiled throughout
* Modern kitchen with 900mm freestanding stainless steel gas cooktop and rangehood, stone benchtop plus dishwasher
* Raked ceilings, ceiling fans plus air-conditioning
* 5.2kw (20 panels) solar system
* Security system to house plus security screens throughout home and garage
* Great outdoor entertaining area with wood heater & built-in seating
* Composite eco decking with approx 7.3m x 3.6m mineral saltwater pool with solar blanket plus 3 person, 1200ltr spa built into decking
* 7.7m (d) x 6m (w) x 3.5m (h) double lock up shed with 1 remote roller door, lights & power
* 7.7m (d) x 6m (w) x 3.92m (h) machinery/boat/caravan shed with lights & power
* 2 x 23,000ltr underground concrete tanks + 1 x 5000ltr poly tank – all with pumps connected
* Spring fed dam with pump installed and irrigation systems to most gardens installed
* 2 garden sheds + wood shed
* 7983m2 block (just under 2 acres)
All this situated a short 5min drive to the local shops, schools & public transport and 30mins to major shopping & Sunshine Coast beaches
For more info or to book a viewing call Kelvin today
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
1 1 4