This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home set on over 1¼ acres is situated on a beautiful elevated block on the fringes of the beautiful Glass House Mountains township.
Features of this property include –
* 3 large bedrooms – all with built-in robes
* Main bedroom with modern ensuite
* Timber kitchen with double door pantry, dishwasher & plenty of storage
* Open plan lounge/dining area
* Timber floors in kitchen, hall and entry with carpeted bedrooms
* Air-con & wood heater for comfort all year round
* 9ft ceilings throughout
* Large laundry with extra storage
* Separate brick 3 car shed or 2 cars + workshop
* Shade house for the green thumb
* Separate fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area
Sitting on a 5329m2 block with established gardens and lawns, this property is just a short 2min drive to the local shops, schools & public transport.
Call Kelvin today to arrange an inspection.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 2 3