Hiding behind your very own white picket fence is this gorgeous old Queenslander offering all the warmth & character expected with VJ walls, 10ft ceilings, polished timber flooring plus front & back verandahs to spend those lazy days.
More features include:
* 3 bedrooms or 2 plus large sleepout with robe
* Central lounge room. Designated dining room
* Timber kitchen with pantry & freestanding electric stove
* Superb back verandah overlooking lush tropical gardens
* 3 car accommodation. Workshop & dry storage areas under home
* Town water + rainwater tank (plumbed to laundry). Unequipped well
* Numerous mature fruit trees – Lychee, Citrus, Mulberry, Macadamia
All this and so much more to enjoy on this approximate ½ acre fully fenced block with dual access situated just a few minutes drive to the local schools, shops, electric rail, and 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coasts stunning beaches.
* The property backs onto 12 acres of privately owned land with spring fed dam & nursery shade houses (as per drone imagery).
Call Kleena for more information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
In keeping with the social distancing practices, we are keeping the risk to our clients and ourselves to a minimum by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask you a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to purchase now, please call us to book an inspection appointment.
3 1 3